The Learning Library
It has been estimated that about 28 million Americans suffer from some form of hearing impairment. Often an impairment develops slowly and subtly.You may have a hearing loss if:
- You often find yourself asking others to repeat what they have said
- You have difficulty understanding when there is background noise
- Others complain that the TV is too loud
- You feel that other people are mumbling
- You are avoiding social situations
Chose a subject to find out more:
Search Our Website
Do You think you May Have hearing Loss?
At Hawkins Hearing we understand that it can be difficult to realize that you have a hearing loss. Often the person with the loss is the last to know. Here are some signs that may help you decide if you need to investigate further.
Experienced User Looking for a Premium Experience?
Our office offers Audiology Best Practices and personal service in a warm and friendly environment. Ifyou are an experienced hearing aid user looking for a premium experience, come and see us!
Worried About Your Loved One’s Hearing?
It can be worrying when you think a loved one is suffering with hearing loss. You can learn more about the signs and symptoms of hearing loss here.